• Will be offered to:
- a student who has a proven talent and commitment to rugby.
- a student who demonstrates strong leadership and team mentality.
- a student who exhibits an interest in the agricultural industry.
• Available for up to 5 years subject to:
- Academic reports indicating a positive attitude to study.
- A continued high level of achievement in rugby.
- A full and enthusiastic participation in the wider life of the school and fulfilling the schools expectations as a role model to others.
- The terms of the “Scholarship agreement” (the successful applicant will enter into this agreement with the Rathkeale College Rugby Club & H&T Agronomics)
To find out more please contact:
RCRC Chairperson - Simon Mckay
Phone: (06) 372 5554
Principal - Willy Kersten
* All applicants must be provisionally enrolled to attend Rathkeale College.
* A personal statement written by the applicant about his past and present rugby experience and achievements and future aspirations must be included.
Please return completed application to:
“The Principal at Rathkeale College,
217 Willow Park Drive,
*Application date deadline has been extended